What can you get a minimalist mom for mother’s day? They don’t like stuff!
Today I am sharing some excellent gift ideas for the minimalist mom or any mom in your life! All of these gifts are so easy to find and a lot of them can be purchased last second on the internet or at a local store. As a mom, I can tell you first hand, it is the thought that counts. We will love anything that you put some energy and thought into getting or making for us. Being a mom is a lot of work and the moms in our lives deserve the very best!
(this post contains affiliate links)
CLICK HERE mother’s day card TO DOWNLOAD
- Green Pans: If you are looking for a great set of eco friendly non toxic pans. We have been using these pans for almost a year and I love them.
- Beeswax Wraps: These are amazing! If you invest in some beeswax wraps you never have to buy cling wrap again and they are good for the environment. You can buy these at most stores, online, or you can make your own. I have a tutorial on how to make them here.
- Reusable straws or the bubba cup. – These cups are amazing, they keep your drink cold or hot for hours!
- Get her the new Kindle to read her digital books.
NOT STUFF GIFTS
- Subscription to something your mom likes to do. I use adobe photoshop, that would be a great gift! Online subscriptions to Netflix or Hulu.
- Grocery delivery service from Amazon Fresh!
- Amazon gift cards, so they can buy anything they want.
- A gift certificate to get their hair done
- Massage gift certificate or to get their nails done
- A weekend away!
- Homemade lotion – I have a great recipe here!
- Photo slide show
- Make a movie of her favorite family photos or videos with free software so she can share it with her friends.
- Photo Album
- Hand prints of kids
- Framed photos of your children
- Basket of all her favorite bathroom products
- Basket of her favorite foods or treats she loves
These seem obvious, but I am guessing most of you haven’t thought of these!
- Clean the house
- Make her breakfast
- Give her a day off, you take care of everything for a whole day.
- Do the laundry for a week
- Make dinner for a week
- Do the shopping for her
- Pick some flowers
- Plant some flowers
- Make plans for a fun filled day! Whisk your mom away on a walk or to one of her favorite places.
One of the best Mother’s day gifts I received was a handmade window box for my patio. Every year we fill it with plants and it reminds me of how thoughtful my family can be!
More Mother’s Day Gift Ideas from Blogs I love:
All of these gifts are something she can use, but won’t make clutter. I think that is the biggest thing to keep in mind for the minimalist or simple living mom.
Leave me a comment with the best Mother’s day gift you have ever received.
PIN IT FOR LATER: