Emmett is 3 months old and one week!
I can’t believe how big he is getting, it feels like just yesterday he was born.
There are a lot of changes happening everyday
- He has found his hands. He likes to suck on his fingers and he likes to hold his hands out and move them around in amazement.
- He is getting better at sleeping, well maybe we have been getting better at picking up on when he is tired and putting him to bed.
- He has grown so much that he does not fit into any of the new born clothes anymore and he barely fits in the 0-3 month clothes.
- He smiles all the time and coos and gurgles.
- We are still not on any sort of schedule but Emmett naturally falls asleep every night around 8 to 9pm and is up every morning around 6am.
- His favorite thing to do by far is jump around in his bouncer!