We finally finished the down stairs bathroom. When we moved in the bathroom was very out dated with one of those shell shaped sinks. Grant was able to replace the sink and stain the cabinets to make it a little more updated.
Its too bad I didn’t get a picture of the original sink top, it was very dated!
The painting of the walls was one of the hardest things because the paint was not adhering to the paint that was already on the walls. We had to peal a lot of it off and then silicone the edges, it was kind of a nightmare and made the job take so much longer than expected.
Turns out its impossible to not be in the picture in this small bathroom.
Now we can start the next project!