Things that make you uncomfortable. There is a lot of stuff that makes me uncomfortable, but luckily I don’t encounter those instances very often. I will make a list and I am sure most of you would agree that these items listed would make anyone uncomfortable.
Things that make you uncomfortable.
- Pants that are too tight
- Eating too much
- You really have to go to the bathroom and can’t find a toilet or worse you are driving and there is nowhere to stop
- When people are talking about something that you totally disagree with but out of the fact that you don’t want to fight with them you have to change the subject.
- When I am really hot
- When I am really cold
- When I get a charlie horse in my foot or calf in the middle of the night
- When I am driving to work and I hit unexpected traffic, it’s hard not to feel stressed
- Spiders make me uncomfortable, especially when someone goes to kill it and then they miss and you can’t find it!
I guess this list could go on forever, but I feel what makes me uncomfortable is probably what makes everyone uncomfortable.
The good thing is I don’t feel uncomfortable around a lot of situations that other people feel uncomfortable around like when someone talks about something personal, that sort of thing does not bother me at all.