Today I am sharing my 5-year-old boy gift ideas. These are great for birthdays, Christmas, or any time of the year!
We love toys, games, and activities that can be used over and over again. Hopefully, you will find something on this list for your little one.
This article may include affiliate links. “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.” You can find my full disclosure at the bottom of this page.
Since I currently have a 5-year old I know what he loves and what he is asking for!
Here are the best gifts for a 5-year old boy:
My little boy loves to help us work in the yard! It is one of his favorite things to do.
This is a great gift to get the kids outside and help with gardening.
We already have this set and my son loves it!
The Floor is Lava Game
My kids love playing the floor is lava. They normally jump from thing to thing in our home, but now they can play the actual game!
Microscope for Kids
If you are interested in science then this is a gift for you! Share your love of science with your little one.
The great thing about this gift is it will transition into older ages. They can use it for school projects and get outdoors to collect things and see what it looks like up close.
I Spy Game
My kids LOVE searching games. This is a great game for 5-year-olds and will keep them busy for a long time.
Here are some details:
About this item
- Use your eagle eye to spy an object on your game board that matches an object on your card
- Each card and board have only one matching pair
- SUPER fun!
- Includes 30 double-sided cards, 4 double-sided game boards, and a bell
- For 2 to 4 players, ages 5 and above
Everyone loves a scooter!
This scooter comes in a variety of colors and it has a rear brake. We decided to get both of our boys the same one so there isn’t any fighting LOL!
Bike Bell Gift
My boys love bike bells!
If you have an artist then these thinner markers are amazing!
These are also a wonderful stocking stuffer or an additional bonus with more arts and craft supplies.
About this item
- CRAYOLA FINE LINE MARKERS: Features 40 Crayola Ultra-Clean Washable Markers in assorted colors.
- ULTRA CLEAN WASHABLE MARKERS: Wash from the skin, most washable clothing, and most painted walls.
- ART & SCHOOL SUPPLIES: Perfect for art projects, classroom activities, and more activities with fine details!
- SAFE & NONTOXIC: Ideal for kids ages 3 & up.
We actually have these and my boys love them! They are the best gift for all kids 5 and up.
I hope some of these gift ideas will help you find something great for your 5-year-old. We are also into giving the gift of an experience!
Here are 61 Minimalist Gift Ideas
10 Simple Minimalist Gift Ideas for Kids
Pin this gift guide for later: