- Has minimalism made staying home/ working from home easier for you?
- What is the best part of staying home or working from home?
- What is the hardest part of your home to keep minimal / under control?
- Has minimalism changed the time of day you wake up or go to bed?
- Do you listen to music or have the TV on when you declutter or clean?
- How often do you declutter or clean?
- Do you have a minimal makeup routine? Did becoming minimal change your makeup routine?
- What is your most cluttered area in your house?
- Has being minimal made you more productive?
- Do you feel you would be more or less minimal if you worked outside of the house?
- What is your never ending chore / area to declutter?
- Has minimalism changed how you relax or spend your down time?
- Do you think you could be minimal if your significant other is not? Does your partner help with the minimizing?
- If you have kids, do they know you are minimalist?
- How do you keep clutter from entering the house?
- What is your favorite room in the house? Is this the most clutter free area?
- What is your least favorite room in the house? Is this room more cluttered?
- Do you feel your house has a “minimalist” look?
- Does your house feel calmer because of minimalism?
- How long have you been living / thinking like a minimalist?
More Minimalist Posts:
This video is in collaboration with the YouTube Channel Minimom
Check that out here