Minimalist Homemaker Tag – Living with Less
About a year ago we started to adopt the ways of a minimalist. Being minimalist to me is just a label for not living in excess.
It’s about keeping what you use and love and getting rid of the rest. Not buying what you don’t need or buying way too much of what you want.
I like to compare it to food, if you ate one piece of cake once in a while you would enjoy it. If you ate several pieces of cake every day you would probably get sick.
This is how I feel about stuff.
I decided to come up with 20 questions about being minimalist (Minimalist Homemaker Tag), that I am answering on my YouTube channel. Here are the questions below in case you would like to do this tag video or answer these questions on your blog. Obviously, feel free to change the questions so they can apply to you.
- Has minimalism made staying home/ working from home easier for you?
- What is the best part of staying home or working from home?
- What is the hardest part of your home to keep minimal / under control?
- Has minimalism changed the time of day you wake up or go to bed?
- Do you listen to music or have the TV on when you declutter or clean?
- How often do you declutter or clean?
- Do you have a minimal makeup routine? Did becoming minimal change your makeup routine?
- What is the most cluttered area in your house?
- Has being minimal made you more productive?
- Do you feel you would be more or less minimal if you worked outside of the house?
- What is your never-ending chore/area to declutter?
- Has minimalism changed how you relax or spend your downtime?
- Do you think you could be minimal if your significant other is not? Does your partner help with the minimizing?
- If you have kids, do they know you are minimalist?
- How do you keep clutter from entering the house?
- What is your favorite room in the house? Is this the most clutter-free area?
- What is your least favorite room in the house? Is this room more cluttered?
- Do you feel your house has a “minimalist” look?
- Does your house feel calmer because of minimalism?
- How long have you been living/thinking like a minimalist?
READ MORE ABOUT OUR MINIMALIST JOURNEY:
This video is in collaboration with the YouTube Channel Minimom
Check that out here