Here is the easiest vegan coleslaw recipe! We love how quick and easy it is to throw this together for a dinner or BBQ. The best part is no one will ever guess that it is vegan.
This recipe is incredibly simple. I chop the cabbage by hand, but you could use a food processor if you wanted to make this step quicker.
After the cabbage is chopped I set it aside and mix all the other ingredients in a separate bowl. When that step is completed I pour it over the cabbage.
This coleslaw tastes best chilled and served fresh. I try to eat it all up within 4 days.
- 1 Head (small) Cabbage
- 1 cup Vegan Mayo (you can use regular mayo if you aren’t vegan)
- 4 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar (agave, maple syrup, or honey)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon Celery Seed
- Finely chop Cabbage
- Add cabbage to a large bowl
- In a separate medium-sized bowl add all other ingredients (does not matter what order)
- Mix all ingredients until well combined
- Pour liquid mixture over chopped cabbage
- Toss well and enjoy!
Check Out More Recipes
Follow me over on Pinterest for more recipes.